SC140 is an installation that downloads and plays tweets written in the SuperCollider language. It will run on a desktop/laptop computer or on a Raspberry Pi. It can come to your event! Users that tweet code while is running will hear their own tweet within a few minutes!
Source code and instructions for installation are on github. If you contact me, I can also post you an SD card that will run on any Raspberry Pi computer.
- Laptop/Desktop computer or a Raspberry Pi
- Audio interface
- Monitor, projector or other display
- Ideally, AC power
- Ideally, a network Connection
- SEAMUS Conference, Wesleyan University, Connecticut, USA, 2014
- Klang! Festival, Montpellier, France, 2015